Looking for expert, reliable CRM advice? You've hit the jackpot!
As the UK's leading Independent CRM Consultancy, we're confident that we can put you and your business on the right track when it comes to CRM. Whether you need a rapid installation or advice on a long-term, larger project, the team here at Collier Pickard will help you select the perfect Customer Relationship Management system for your organisation.
Why choose Collier Pickard?
- We'll develop a strategy for your business, not confuse you with jargon
- You'll have access to our 350+ man years of experience in CRM
- You'll get the correct CRM platform for your business
- We'll support the growth of your business through CRM and user training
- We'll help you achieve Return on Investment (ROI)
- We'll work with you to develop your system to meet new demands
- You'll have peace of mind that your system is in safe hands with top quality support
Let us teach you more about CRM...
Discover all the information you need to fully understand the ins and outs of Customer Relationship Management with our range of free, educational resources. From blog articles to eBooks, case studies and videos, our team of expert CRM consultants are constantly working to produce new material and help you make the most out of CRM. Can't find the answers you're after? No problem! Just ask us a question! We'll respond quickly with an answer and work on publishing a new resource to expand on the issue.
Want to know more? Ask us now!
Get in touch with our team today and let's talk about what you need from CRM. We'll arrange a session with one of our CRM experts who will help you plan your next steps with CRM.
- Selecting CRM software
- Getting staff to use CRM
- Dealing with bad data
- Migrating between systems
- Adapting to changes in your business
- Integrating CRM with front and back-office systems
- And anything else you'd like our help with!
My experience told me that the software and the supplier I selected would have to be able to work with us. They would need to be able to respond quickly, and to demonstrate a “can do” attitude.
IT Manager, Hilco Capital