Maximizer CRM Enhancements
CRM and CX are constantly evolving. It’s not just about contact management anymore. We recognise this and understand that your organisation may need more than just a stand-alone CRM system.
Our experience doesn’t end with CRM software and best practice advice. We have years of experience in all areas of CX – which surround CRM – from marketing automation to workflow tools, analytics and business intelligence, to accounting.
Whilst these links make it easier for you to deliver your whole CX philosophy using technology, there are some things that can be added to your core CRM system which make it easier for people to use on a day-to-day basis.
From 25 years of working with Maximizer CRM, we have developed a range of simple enhancements (plug-ins) which just make it easier! They include:
- P45 – Manages people who leave a company, easily and effectively.
- Proximity Indicator – Searches for companies and/or contacts within a radius of a particular record.
- How Far From Here – Makes it easy for you to identify how far people are from one or more locations.
- MaxHello – Sends people who complete a web form a welcome email.
- MaxCountrySearch – Adds “Search by Country” to the search menu.
- MaxSMS – Sends single or bulk SMS messages from within Maximizer.
- MaxMobileClean – Reformats UK mobile numbers to +44 7… for use by MaxSMS.
- Unique Opportunity ID – Ensures each Opportunity gets its own manageable ID number.
- Global Edit From List – Allows you to update a bulk-user defined field (UDF) from an external list, such as Excel.
- Dotdigital – Multiple integration options with this marketing automation platform.
- Scheduled Licence Report – Notifies you of how many enabled users there are.
- Scheduled Log-In Report – Tells you who logged in to Maximizer, to what module and when.
- Bid Grid – Helps you automate your assessment of sales opportunities.
- Value Grid – Helps you profile customers easily, accurately and consistently.