Preparing for CRM and CX
Price from £1,000
In order to make sure your CRM project is a success you need to do some preparation, before you even start to look at software packages. You need to understand your tactical plans—how you acquire new clients, develop relationships and retain loyal customers—before you start looking at software packages.
If you prepare for CRM in this way, you will be able to identify the features which deliver the highest value and eliminate the “nice to have” items which can cloud the issue.
The objectives of this CRM consultancy workshop are:
- To identify and outline your strategic business goals
- To understand the role CRM will play in achieving these goals
- To map out the data you need to store and analyse in CRM.
In doing so, you will achieve:
- A clear definition of the role CRM should play in your organisation
- An understanding of the next steps to take in your CRM deployment.
Having worked with Collier Pickard over a number of years I have found them to be a responsive partner who have aligned themselves with our business needs which, at times, have been at the expense of the direct sell, and this approach has demonstrated an integrity not found in many suppliers.
John Rawcliffe, IT Director